Small Business Representation
Small businesses often forego legal representation due to a lack of affordability. This decision can often be disastrous and cost hard-working business owners immensely. We, at Saeed & Little, routinely encounter small businesses mired in legal problems that could have been easily avoided by consulting with an experienced attorney for a few hundred dollars. Retaining legal counsel for your small business is not just an important decision but a necessary one. If you are concerned about affordability, our Attorneys will work closely with you to tailor a monthly retention plan to suit your business and financial needs.
Where we fit in
If you are a small business owner, you must invest in legal representation to create a sound platform to launch your operations and ensure future success. We can help you to prioritize your numerous legal needs and tailor an affordable retention plan to help fulfill them. We recommend that all small business owners should try to do the following:
- Formalize incorporation documents such as Operating Agreements and By-Laws.
- Comply with statutory requirements for their business entities.
- Enter into formal, written agreements with other stakeholders (Partnership Agreements, Investor Agreements, Employment Agreements, etc.)
- Review contracts related to operations before executing them (Lease Agreements, Service Provider Agreements, Purchase Agreements, Financing Agreements, etc.)
- Consult with attorneys to ensure that their organizational structure and practices will not deter future investors, business partners, or clients.
- Develop a risk-mitigation strategy and ensure compliance with data breach and privacy laws existing laws, including in the areas of:
Big Ten Champion, record holder 400 IM, first USA Swimming Lawsuit Plaintiff
“When I found out I was violated by my swim coach, I wanted an attorney who truly understood high level athletics. With Jon’s background as an athlete, I knew he was someone I could trust to handle my case. It’s amazing what we have been able to accomplish over the last three years.”
“I had dealt with many attorneys, but Ali has been the most efficient and dedicated attorney by far. His dedication got great results in the final outcome on my lawsuit with Bank of America.”
President, Total Resource Staffing
“I was sued by the franchisor of my staffing business with a promise of closing me down and taking over my business. Jon Little prevailed in the trial, and I was able to continue operating as an independent staffing firm. Jon worked with me on a very flexible payment plan for his fees and was very accessible to answer any questions or concerns about my business. I am very grateful, and appreciate everything Jon Little has done for me and my business. I would highly recommend Jon Little for any and all legal needs you may encounter.”
“If you need help from an attorney, I recommend calling Ali’s office because he will listen before he starts talking about money if any money is needed. He put in much work to bring my mortgage owners to court and forced them to correct my account. Therefore, get the best and forget the rest!”
Director of University Communication at Indiana State University
Don’t forget, the original tip to @indystar about small-town Georgia lawsuit against @USAGym, which started all of this, came from @jonlittlelaw.